The Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) has been in place since 2006. Compliance with the standard is a contractual obligation as opposed to a regulatory requirement. However, an increasing number of credit unions are being directed by examiners to demonstrate the credit unions management of risk related to credit card security through adherence to and compliance with the standard.
PCI compliance for credit unions is complicated, because credit unions function as both merchants and service providers. This session will explain the latest updates to the compliance standard, present solutions to common challenges adhering to the standard, and provide strategies for credit unions to begin the PCI-DSS compliance process.
- Learn key elements of PCI-DSS compliance and the operational requirements to support compliance
- Identify common challenges credit unions face in the journey to PCI-DSS compliance
- Formulate strategies to define a PCI-DSS compliance program
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 20, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Financial Officers and executive management
- Operations management staff
- Compliance officers and staff
- Risk managers and staff
- Internal audit staff
- Credit union attorneys
- Business development staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn key elements of PCI-DSS compliance and the operational requirements to support compliance. Identify common challenges credit unions face in the journey to PCI-DSS compliance. Formulate strategies to define a PCI-DSS compliance program.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.