Please join us on Wednesday, June 10, at 11:00 a.m. ET as we host a special webinar for Pennsylvania-based credit unions. During the webinar, NAFCU President and CEO Dan Berger will discuss what credit unions should expect in the coming months amid the COVID-19 pandemic and what NAFCU is doing to help credit unions during this difficult time. COVID-19 isn’t stopping NAFCU from what we do best: engaging with credit unions.
- Review the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program;
- Discuss regulatory relief;
- Learn more about what’s happening on your behalf in meetings with the NCUA and CFPB;
- Walk through market specific performance trends;
- And more!
Note: The information in this webinar is tailored to Pennsylvania-based credit unions.
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 10, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Pennsylvania-based credit unions
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.