This webinar will provide a detailed overview of all of the changes to the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) as a result of the Economic Aid Act and the two new interim final rules issued by the Small Business Administration (SBA) on January 6, 2020.
We will discuss key issues to consider when originating first time and second draw PPP loans, as well as the corresponding lender obligations. There will also be a discussion on how to handle requests to increase existing PPP loans as a result in changes to the rules and how to properly document loan increases. Finally, there will be a brief Q&A session at the end so that you can pose your most pressing questions.
- Review changes to the PPP rules
- Discuss Second Draw PPP Loans
- Understand PPP Loan Increases
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 22, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Lending and finance staff
- Risk titles
- Compliance and risk staff
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review changes to the PPP rules. Discuss Second Draw PPP Loans. Understand PPP Loan Increases.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.