NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance team will provide a credit union compliance update on recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) guidance, rules and regulations. The team will also touch on other expected regulatory action that will affect your credit union's compliance department. Learn directly from NAFCU and get a jump on regulatory preparedness.
- An overview of the newest credit union regulations and guidance
- Clarity around upcoming changes and proposals, and how they could affect you
- Updates on the mortgage servicing final rule and the prepaids rule
- Explore the latest changes to NCUA's Field of Membership rule
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until May 18, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend
- Boards of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members
- Chief Executive Officers, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Lending/Loan Officers
- Compliance, Legal, Paralegal, Attorney and Risk staff
- Lending staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance team for an overview of the newest credit union regulations and guidance. You'll gain clarity around upcoming changes and proposals, and how they could affect you.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.