NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance team will provide a credit union compliance update on recent Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) guidance, rules and regulations. The team will also give you an update on other expected regulatory action that will affect your credit union. Learn directly from NAFCU and get a jump on regulatory preparedness.
- Learn up-to-date information on changes at key federal regulators including the CFPB and NCUA
- Gain clarification about upcoming implementation deadlines, rule changes, and proposals, and how they could affect your credit union
- Understand updates on recent guidance from federal regulators impacting credit unions
Register Now For On-Demand Access
This webinar is free, but you must register to access it.
The on-demand recording of this webinar will be available until July 11, 2019.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers, Presidents and Vice Presidents
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Risk Officers and risk staff
- Chief Lending/Loan Officers and lending staff
- Compliance, legal, and paralegal staff
- Staff attorneys
- Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Members
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCVEs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Up-to-date information on changes at key federal regulators including the CFPB and NCUA. Clarity around upcoming implementation deadlines, rule changes, and proposals, and how they could affect your credit union. Updates on recent guidance from federal regulators impacting credit unions.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org.