Join us for a discussion of recent EFTA/Regulation E class action litigation claims against credit unions and other financial institutions.
- Hear what EFTA/Regulation E class action claims are being filed against credit unions by their members.
- Learn what common compliance mistakes are giving rise to these claims.
- Find out what you can do to avoid such claims.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 13, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance titles
- Risk titles
- NCRMs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Hear what EFTA/Regulation E class action claims are being filed against credit unions by their members. Learn what common compliance mistakes are giving rise to these claims. Find out what you can do to avoid such claims.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.