Yesterday’s branch of the future plan likely looks a lot different than today's. In fact, COVID-19 has led to a quicker adoption of credit unions' plans that may have been looking ahead to embrace digital technology, remote work, and branch configuration. Now you have to add office hygiene and health-conscious messaging to prepping the branch, staff, and members.
- Tips for adjusting your plans for working, operating, and serving within the new branch environment
- Ways to think about redefining the member experience
- Talking with staff and members about feeling safe and comfortable in a world of invisible viral threats and masked faces
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until June 10, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- C-suite staff
- Risk staff
- Compliance staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Tips for adjusting your plans for working, operating, and serving within the new branch environment. Ways to think about redefining the member experience. Talking with staff and members about feeling safe and comfortable in a world of invisible viral threats and masked faces.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.