Welcome to the credit union landscape of 2020. Unfortunately, we were not able to leave fraud schemes and losses in the past decade. From new privacy regulations, like CCPA, to hefty fines many organizations, like Equifax, received, 2019 has been the year of data security and privacy.
In this webinar, we’ll review fraud trends from 2019 and discuss what to watch out for in 2020. How will this year’s major trends affect the future of risk?
- Hear a comprehensive review of 2019 risks
- Learn what fraud trends to look for in 2020
- Identify the risk blind spots your credit union needs to know about
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until January 30, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers and Chief Financial Officers
- Audit staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Hear a comprehensive review of 2019 risks. Learn what fraud trends to look for in 2020. Identify the risk blind spots your credit union needs to know about.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.