The best resource available for compliance professionals
The Credit Union Compliance Roadmap navigates you through a complex regulatory environment with an overview of federal credit union regulations and includes helpful callout links.
One purchase gives everyone at your credit union access to the 2023 Credit Union Compliance Roadmap. Written by NAFCU's highly-regarded compliance team, this is a must-have resource for all credit union compliance professionals.
Download a Sneak Peek of Regulation CC
New for 2023:
- Discussion of 2023 NCUA Supervisory Priorities
- Updated regulatory thresholds (Regulation Z, NCUA Normal Operating Level, NCUA ONES Supervision, etc.)
- Credit Union Governance Modernization Act (CUGMA) proposed rule
- Updates to CFPB organizational structure and offices
- Expanded discussion of the NCUA advertising statement’s applicability to websites
- New information regarding how UDAAP relates to discrimination
- Expanded discussion of cybersecurity to address recent CFPB guidance