In this webinar, we will discuss the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) products that can be utilized by credit unions to better serve their members. SBA’s Office of Capital Access has leveraged technology to improve the experience of their lending partners, making it easier than ever before to utilize their loan products. SBA loans do not count against the Credit Union Commercial Lending Cap of 12.25%.
The webinar will also cover the SBA-NAFCU Memorandum of Understanding and Capital Access goals as well as improvements at the SBA.
- Learn about SBA loan products and resources
- Find out how to participate in SBA lending
- Learn why SBA loans make sense for credit unions
- Understand the need for better access to capital in rural and inner-city America
Register Now for On-Demand Access
This webinar is free, but you must register to attend.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for lending, business development, finance, operations, branch or executive operations
- Credit union chief executive officers and presidents
- Credit union board and supervisory committee members who participate in business development
- Credit union compliance and risk staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn about SBA loan products and resources. Find out how to participate in SBA lending. Learn why SBA loans make sense for credit unions. Understand the need for better access to capital in rural and inner-city America.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.