SBA One is SBA’s rule-based loan origination platform. SBA One can assist lenders with loan eligibility, document generation, forms management, electronic signature and access to their SBA credit risk management scorecard. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the basics of SBA One.
During this webinar we’ll discuss how to enroll in SBA One and provide an overview of the features and functionality such as creating a new loan, navigating the system and managing documents.
- Learn what is required to begin using SBA One
- Walk through the enrollment process
- Review the benefits for using this system
- Identify how to originate loans via SBA One
- Discuss how to maneuver through the Documents section of the platform
Register Now for On Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 16, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance staff
- Risk staff
- Operations staff
- Credit union employees that manage loans
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Learn what is required to begin using SBA One. Walk through the enrollment process. Review the benefits for using this system. Identify how to originate loans via SBA One. Discuss how to maneuver through the Documents section of the platform.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.