In this webinar, we will provide an update on the current status of the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program. The Paycheck Protection Program was created under the CARES Act and focuses on providing loans to qualified small businesses to keep workers on their payroll as we navigate this unprecedented crisis. We will focus on recent developments and guidance provided by the SBA as well as common questions that we have received from both financial institutions and borrowers.
- Review the current status of the Paycheck Protection Program
- Discuss borrower eligibility
- Understand calculating loan amounts
- Gain clarification on funds use
- Learn more about funding of loans
- Review forgiveness and affiliation rules
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is free, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until April 16, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Lending Executives
- Finance Staff
- Compliance Staff
- Risk Staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review the current status of the Paycheck Protection Program. Discuss borrower eligibility. Understand calculating loan amounts. Gain clarification on funds use. Learn more about funding of loans. Review forgiveness and affiliation rules.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.