Understand Credit Union Compliance From A-Z
Join NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance School for a week of intensive training led by industry experts. Gain a comprehensive understanding of regulations impacting your day-to-day responsibilities. Master essential compliance knowledge, from legislative and regulatory processes to important regulations like Reg Z, Truth-in-Savings, BSA, and more. Earn the prestigious NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation by passing the optional exams (additional exam fee applies).
- Access five days of expert knowledge from the industry's leading compliance professionals, including NAFCU's top-rated Regulatory Compliance Team.
- Get valuable tips and tools to efficiently research new credit union compliance changes.
- Stay ahead of regulatory updates and proposals.
- Earn the prestigious NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation when you pass the optional exams (additional fee applies).
- Receive a PDF of NAFCU's 2024 Credit Union Compliance Roadmap, valued at $399+.
- Expand your network by connecting with credit union compliance professionals from across the country.
Who should attend:
- Credit union employees responsible for or working closely with compliance, risk, and auditing (new and seasoned professionals are welcome)
- Credit union counsel / attorneys
- Credit union examiners
- All credit unions are welcome!—special rate for members!
The CUNA/NAFCU merger and your designation(s)
Our commitment is to continue serving your professional development needs. Active, unexpired designations and training earned during the merger process (including recertifications) will be recognized by America’s Credit Unions.