NAFCU Spring Regulatory Compliance School is Now Virtual
As we continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic across our industry, and heed guidance from the CDC, our executive team and staff have been working around the clock to ensure there is no interruption in the level and quality of services we provide to you. In order to put your health and safety first, and make your travel plans a little easier, we have pivoted the remainder of our 2020 conferences and are pivoting our first three 2021 conferences from in-person to 100 percent digital.
That includes 2021’s Spring Regulatory Compliance School, which will now take place via a virtual event format March 16-18 and March 23-26, 2021.
NAFCU will automatically transfer your conference registration to the Virtual Spring Regulatory Compliance School. See below for other registration options.
Please contact us at 800.344.5580 or email@example.com to update your registration to one of the following options:
- Transfer to the 2021 Summer Regulatory Compliance School, scheduled for August 16-20 in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Transfer to the 2022 Spring Regulatory Compliance School or another NAFCU conference. We will update you on dates and locations of the 2022 events once that information is available.
- Cancel with a full refund. We will need full credit card information to process a credit card refund.
If we do not hear from you on the above options by October 30, 2020, NAFCU will automatically transfer your registration to the Virtual Spring Regulatory Compliance School.
NOTE: The price for this event has been lowered. If you transfer your in-person registration to the virtual event and paid by check, you will be mailed a check for the difference. If you paid by credit card, we will call you to process the refund to your card.
Instructions on Hotel and Flight Changes
- Hotel: If you made a reservation at The Westin Arlington Gateway, we recommend calling the hotel directly to cancel at (703) 717-6200. Be sure to mention you are calling regarding NAFCU’s Regulatory Compliance School in March of 2021. If you made a hotel reservation elsewhere, please be sure to cancel that reservation.
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline. The airline will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email email@example.com.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships & exhibits please contact Heather Knowles, Conference Exhibition Manager at 703-842-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Partners, please direct all questions to your NAFCU Services partner liaison, or email email@example.com.