Keeping your credit union cybersecure presents different, complex challenges in our new remote world. A recent NAFCU poll showed that most credit unions had fewer than 25% of their staff doing telework before the COVID-19 crisis. This sudden shift in processes means credit unions need to take action fast to ensure remote workers and systems are secure. Join our discussion with Bob Thibodeaux, Chief Information Security Officer of DefenseStorm to learn about new cyber challenges, best practices for managing a 100% remote workforce, and more.
- Review immediate precautions and procedures to implement for a secure workforce
- Discuss the biggest areas of vulnerability to a breach for credit unions today
- Understand how to establish an information security policy, business continuity plan, and incident response plan
Register Now For On-Demand Access
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to attend.
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 24, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Presidents and Chief Executive Officers
- C-suite executives
- Information Technology and Information Security staff
- Risk and Compliance staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review immediate precautions and procedures to implement for a secure workforce. Discuss the biggest areas of vulnerability to a breach for credit unions today. Understand how to establish an information security policy, business continuity plan, and incident response plan.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Information Technology - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.