Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
This is a virtual, online event.
Now includes a BSA track! Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills by discovering the latest BSA challenges and how to conquer them.
Already have your NCCO or NCBSO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join us online October 27 - 30, 2020 for NAFCU's Virtual Regulatory Compliance Seminar. Now, even from your home or office, you’ll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
It's also the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) and NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams! And if you hold CAMS certification, you’ll receive 8 CAMS recertification credits* for attending.
Unable to watch during the event dates, or want to rewatch a session? Your registration gives you access to on-demand recordings of all conference sessions!
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Earn all the CEUs needed for recertification of our prestigious, award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation
- New! Attend the BSA sessions to earn all the CEUs needed to recertify your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts via our virtual networking opportunity
- Earn 7 CAMS credits towards ACAMS* recertification
*Attendees will receive a certificate of participation containing the number of CAMS credits (7). You must provide this certificate to ACAMS, who will then add the credits to your profile.
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff