About this conference
Sharpen Your Compliance Skills with Advanced Training on Evolving Regulatory Trends
Already have your NCCO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance knowledge? Join us October 1-4, 2019 in Savannah, Georgia for one of the best credit union compliance training programs in the industry, NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. Learn what you need to know now to help make your job easier and effectively handle evolving regulatory trends. All in the city ranked the #3 best in the U.S. by both a Travel + Leisure reader survey and Conde Nast Traveler.
It's also the best way for existing (NCCOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams!
You'll walk away with:
- An overview of regulatory trending topics
- A stronger understanding of how to safeguard your credit union’s reputation amid ever-changing legal and compliance risks
- Insight on how to address your specific compliance questions from top industry experts, including NAFCU's leading compliance team
- The full amount of CEUs needed for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) recertification
- An expanded network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including: