Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
Now includes a BSA track! Expand upon your mastery of core BSA skills by discovering the latest BSA challenges and how to conquer them.
Already have your NCCO or NCBSO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join us October 27 - 30, 2020 in Atlanta, GA for NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. You’ll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Earn all the CEUs needed for recertification of our prestigious, award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation
- New! Attend the BSA sessions to earn all the CEUs needed to recertify your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff