Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
Already have your NCCO or NCBSO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join us September 26 - 28, 2023, in Savannah, GA or virtually for NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance & BSA Seminar. You’ll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
It's also the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) and NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officers (NCBSOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams! Simply attend the track—compliance or BSA—for the recertification you wish to achieve.
- Arrive Monday, September 25 (Arrive by 5:00 p.m. for early registration)
- Leave Thursday, September 28 (Sessions end 3 p.m.)
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Earn all the CEUs needed for recertification of our prestigious, award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation
- Attend the BSA sessions to earn all the CEUs needed to recertify your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff