About this conference
Hone Your Compliance Skills with Advanced Training on the Hottest Compliance Topics
Already have your NCCO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance knowledge? Join us October 9-12, 2018 in San Antonio for one of the best credit union compliance training programs in the industry, NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. Learn what you need to know now to help make your job easier, and effectively handle evolving regulatory trends.
It's also the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) to obtain recertification — without retaking exams!
You'll walk away with:
- An overview of regulatory trending topics
- A stronger understanding of how to safeguard your credit union’s reputation amid ever-changing legal and compliance risks
- Insight on how to address your specific compliance questions from top industry experts, including NAFCU's leading compliance team
- The full amount of CEUs needed for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) recertification
- An expanded network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including: