Sharpen Your Credit Union Compliance and BSA Knowledge
Already have your NCCO or NCBSO, or just seeking to strengthen your compliance or BSA knowledge? Join us October 4 - 7, 2021 in Louisville, KY, or virtual from your home or office, for NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. You’ll stay on top of evolving regulatory trends and hot topics so you fully understand the new and developing landscape around you.
- Learn how to conquer the latest compliance and BSA challenges, and discuss your specific issues face-to-face with industry experts
- Earn all the CEUs needed for recertification of our prestigious, award-winning NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation
- New! Attend the BSA sessions to earn all the CEUs needed to recertify your NAFCU Certified Bank Secrecy Officer (NCBSO) designation
- Gain insight from the most up-to-date breakdowns of money laundering threats
- Expand your network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend:
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including:
- NCCOs and NCBSOs
- Compliance, audit and legal staff
*The promotion is good for up to $300 off the regular price of any NAFCU conference (excludes our 54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo), and cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or discount. Codes must be used by 11:59 p.m. ET, January 8, 2021.