The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) continues to be an area drawing increased scrutiny from examiners. Credit union staff need to understand the purpose of the BSA and its requirements. This webinar will address key components of BSA, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and address compliance requirements for your credit union.
- Understand the basic requirements of the BSA
- Develop tools to help your credit union address member identification and due diligence
- Review the basic requirements of Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC)
- Discuss reporting and record-keeping
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until April 9, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance staff
- Legal staff
- HR staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCBSOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the basic requirements of the BSA. Develop tools to help your credit union address member identification and due diligence. Review the basic requirements of Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC). Discuss reporting and record-keeping.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.