During this webcast, speakers from the CFPB will unveil and demonstrate the HMDA submission tool—be among the first to see it so you're best prepared to utilize it!
They'll discuss that platform along with other tools that will assist with the data collection process and HMDA filing. You’ll review the new web application for uploading HMDA data files, how the CFPB will receive feedback on file format, syntax, and validity edits, and how they can approve of the conditions in quality and macro edits.
- Watch the CFPB unveil, discuss and demo the new HMDA tool
- Thoroughly understand the new process for submitting HMDA data to the CFPB
- Review the new web application for uploading HMDA data files
- Learn about other CFPB-recommended web tools available to assist with filing
Register Now for Free On-Demand Access
On-demand recording available until August 3, 2018.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
NOTE: All Access Pass and Online Compliance Training subscribers will automatically have access to this free webcast.
Who Should Attend?
- Risk and compliance staff
- Mortgage staff
- Accounting staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to discover the new process by which credit unions will submit HMDA data to the CFPB. You’ll review the new web application for uploading HMDA data files, and learn about other web tools available to assist with filing.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.