The January-February issue is here!
- 2023 Legislative Outlook Predicts More Compromise: Senior members of NAFCU's Advocacy Team provide a regulatory and legislative outlook for the new year.
- How to Navigate Fraud in a Digital World: What credit unions need to know about mitigating fraud risk in the digital age.
- From the Chair: Collaboration is Key
- Washington & Industry Briefs: Ready Your Credit Union to Weather 2023
- The Bottom Line: The Liquidity Bullwhip
- Leadership Download: Reflections for the New Year: Exercise to Focus Your Efforts
- Inside NAFCU Services: Predictions for 2023
- Management Insight: The Power of a Dollar
- Executive Spotlight: President and CEO of Tower Federal Credit Union Rick Stafford
- Compliance Central: Serving the Dearly Departed: Accounts of Deceased Members
- From the President's Desk: NAFCU Advocacy Ready for Progress in 2023
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)