The requirements for filling out the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure are highly technical, and real estate and mortgage transactions are complex. Geared for newer lending staff (but can also serve as a useful refresher), this webinar will cover the basics of the TILA-RESPA integrated disclosures (TRID) regulatory framework.
- Review key terms
- Discuss the timing and delivery requirements for TRID disclosures
- Walk through good faith requirements including tolerances for certain fees
- Understand how issuing a revised disclosure can update fees imposed on the member
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until December 18, 2021.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Lending, real estate and mortgage titles
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review key terms. Discuss the timing and delivery requirements for TRID disclosures. Walk through good faith requirements including tolerances for certain fees. Understand how issuing a revised disclosure can update fees imposed on the member.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.