The requirements for filling out the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure are highly technical, and real estate and mortgage transactions are complex. As a result, TRID errors are inevitable. However, not all errors are the same. This webinar will help you understand how to determine the risk associated with TRID errors, including whether there are any options for correcting the error and what liability may exist if the error cannot be corrected.
- Review the definition of TRID errors
- Identify if there is a TRID cure
- Discuss what you can do to limit liability
- Understand technical rules and their relation to technical compliance evaluation
- Learn about the different types of risks based on the TRID error
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until February 14, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Credit union CEOs, COOs, CFOs and executive management
- Compliance staff
- Risk managers and staff
- Audit and legal staff
- Lending, operations, and finance staff
- Credit union counsel
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Review the definition of TRID errors. Identify if there is a TRID cure. Discuss what you can do to limit liability. Understand technical rules and their relation to technical compliance evaluation. Learn about the different types of risks based on the TRID error.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.