Regulations E and Z place requirements on credit unions to investigate and resolve disputes relating to unauthorized transactions. These rules also significantly limit the amount of liability that can be passed on to members. Understanding the nuances of these requirements is key to ensuring your credit union is meeting its compliance obligations.
- Understand the definition of an unauthorized transaction
- Know the timing requirements for resolving disputes
- Learn the limitations on member liability
- See these rules in action by reviewing various scenarios
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until October 23, 2020
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view.
Who Should Attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- NAFCU Certified Risk Managers (NCRMs)
- Compliance officers and staff
- Operations management staff
- Internal auditors
- Credit union attorneys
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
Learning Objectives: Understand the definition of an unauthorized transaction. Know the timing requirements for resolving disputes. Learn the limitations on member liability. See these rules in action by reviewing various scenarios.
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites Needed: None
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.