Vendor Management and oversight has become a hot topic in the credit union industry. We’ve come a long way from sealing a deal with just a handshake. Vendor relationships should be taken seriously and handled with great care. This webcast will provide you with a thorough understanding of all the components needed to have a successful vendor management program at your credit union.
- Identify key items to look for in each vendor contract
- Discover the best questions to ask when you risk-rate your vendors
- Learn what documentation you should collect during the vendor due diligence process
$350 Members | $450 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until September 13, 2018.
Already purchased? Go to the Online Training Center to view now.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Operations Officers
- Compliance/Risk staff
- Attorney staff
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
- NCCOs will receive 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- NCRMs can earn 1.5 CEUs for participating in this webinar.
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.5 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Education Manager, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Join this webinar to better identify items to look for in each vendor contract. You’ll discuss what questions you should ask when you risk rate your vendors, and learn necessary documentation to collect during the vendor due diligence process.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.
To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed prior to the live webinar date. Cancellations can be processed after the live webinar date, but refunds will no longer be issued and transfers would only be considered. Please email NAFCU's Member Service Center with your request for cancellation to email@example.com.