From Fortune 500 company board rooms to leadership roles at start-ups, much has been written about the current state of women leaders across industries. The research reflects that women who want to earn more and take leading roles at organizations are often held back due to various personal, professional, and cultural barriers.
In this webinar, we will explore the unique connections credit union share with issues of women and equality. Using work from Filene Research Institute's research library, we will explore attributes and changes, obstacles and opportunities in front of women leaders today. You will walk away with specific actions that you can deploy to further the role of women leaders in the credit union system.
- Review five challenges facing women's leadership in credit unions today
- Learn more about cross-industry efforts underway to amplify the inclusion of women in leadership positions
- Identify four actionable strategies to help move women's leadership forward
- Examine specific examples of powerful women leaders in credit unions today
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers (Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until April 4, 2020.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Vice Presidents
- Executive and Senior Vice Presidents
- Open to all credit unions, regardless of membership or charter type!
This webinar does not qualify for any education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.