With the stabilization of a workforce that once exceeded 62% of U.S. employees working remotely, today organizations face growing challenges of meeting performance and keeping healthy cultures in place. In recent surveys, up to 92% of employees prefer a hybrid workplace that accommodates the flexibility of both virtual and in-person options.
In this interactive session, Dr. Troy Hall identifies the biggest obstacles leaders must face in this new virtual, in-person and hybrid workspace. He provides seven practical and workable solutions participants can put in place immediately. His no-nonsense approach helps organizations attain desired outcomes while creating and sustaining Cohesion Cultures™ where people feel a sense of belonging, are valued and share in mutual commitments.
It's not your grandpa's workforce anymore.
- Understand the three elements of the Cohesion Culture™ strategic framework and how they can be applied within every organization.
- Learn why cohesion is a causal phenomenon and leads to performance every time it is present.
- Take away 7 action items that can be applied immediately within your workspace.
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for CD)
One registration gives your entire credit union access to the on-demand recording until August 26, 2022.
Already registered? Go to the Online Training Center to view live.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Executive Vice Presidents
- HR titles
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: Understand the three elements of the Cohesion Culture™ strategic framework and how they can be applied within every organization. Learn why cohesion is a causal phenomenon and leads to performance every time it is present. Take away 7 action items that can be applied immediately within your workspace.
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.5 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
National Association of Federal Credit Unions (NAFCU) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Learn more.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.