Get empowered to perform your credit union volunteer duties at an even higher level.
You're a strategic leader in the success of your credit union. Hone your skills and enhance your knowledge even more at NAFCU's Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference.
Learn and grow in the city known for bluegrass, bourbon and thoroughbreds. A city of easy charm with a right-now vibe, Louisville has something for everyone. Art is everywhere, as are top-rated restaurants, live music venues, historic architecture, and plenty of that famous Southern hospitality.
You'll walk away with:
- Critical knowledge to protect and empower you in your credit union board or supervisory committee role
- Up-to-date information on how Washington, D.C. is impacting the credit union industry
- An expanded network of fellow board and supervisory committee members
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
Who should attend?
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members