All credit unions are welcome!
Don't miss the Biltmore Mansion Special Event!
Join us Thursday evening for an experience only available to you through the conference! Learn more.
Plus, check out the spectacular Spouse/Guest tours in Asheville.
Join us in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina for this highly-rated three-day program designed to equip you with the tools you need to successfully fill your role and responsibilities as a credit union volunteer.
You’ll walk away with:
- A signed copy of New York Times best-selling book, The Heart and the Fist written by keynoter and Heroic Humanitarian Eric Greitens.
- Up-to-date training for board member responsibilities and supervisory committee duties
- Essential regulatory compliance and risk management training
- Tips and tactics to foster productive credit union board meetings
- Industry expert outlooks to help you prepare for challenges and opportunities ahead
- Your financial literacy, Supervisory Committeee and BSA training certificates
Who should attend?
- New and experienced credit union board members
- New and experienced credit union supervisory committee members
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR