Photo Credit: Hawaii Tourism Authority (HTA)/Tor Johnson
Get the credit union board and supervisory committee training you need to be the most impactful and successful in your role.
While you're in Hawaii join us at Thursday night's NAFCU Political Administrative Fund coastal cruise. Enjoy amazing views, live music, delicious Hawaiian delicacies, and maybe even spot leaping dolphins!
As a solid credit union volunteer leader, you work hard--looking for trends, planning ahead, and meeting your fiduciary duties. Our Hawaii conference is built to hone your skills even more. Whether you're a seasoned credit union supervisory committee or board of directors member, or just starting to leave your legacy, you'll receive the training you need to be as impactful as possible.
And as hard as you work, you deserve the best. Hawaii offers palm-shaded golden beaches, pristine skies, and world-class tourism. So bring your family and friends; our excellent spouse/guest program will ensure they enjoy the island of Maui.
You'll walk away with:
- Knowledge that protects and empowers you to successfully perform your credit union board of directors and supervisory committee responsibilities
- A clear understanding of how Washington, D.C. impacts the credit union industry
- Valuable connections with peers holding board member responsibilities and supervisory committee roles
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy, supervisory committee know-how and the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) so you can comfortably perform your credit union volunteer duties
Who should attend?
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- We recommend CEOs and staff not attend, allowing all board and supervisory committee members to expand their skills and discuss challenges in an open environment.
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR