Comprehensive credit union compliance training from A to Z.
In this increasingly complex regulatory environment, it's essential for credit unions to have a solid understanding of the regulations and laws affecting their regulatory compliance responsibilities.
This comprehensive school covers rules including regulations B, C, CC, D, E and Z. You'll also learn about the governing bodies for credit unions – the CFPB, Office of Consumer Affairs and NCUA.
You'll walk away with:
- Tips and tools on how to efficiently research new compliance changes
- An entire day dedicated to regulatory updates – what's recently changed and what will change next
- 5 days of knowledge from the industry's leading compliance experts, including NAFCU’s highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- A NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation *
- A new network of credit union professionals and compliance officers from around the country
*As part of the conference, you have the opportunity to study and sit for NAFCU’s Certified Compliance Officer exams to become a certified NCCO. Additional exam fees apply.
Who should attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, auditing, legal, lending, operations and finance
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions