All credit unions are welcome!
All conference attendees receive a FREE, up-to-date copy of NAFCU's top-rated credit union compliance manual, the Credit Union Compliance GPS!
(a $399+ value)
Elevate your understanding of credit union compliance at this extremely popular program. The comprehensive, industry-leading curriculum covers many areas of credit union compliance rules and regulations, including: Regulation E, Regulation D and Regulations B, C, CC and Z, as well as the CFPB and NCUA.
You’ll walk away with:
- Skills for assimilating and researching new compliance changes as they arise
- A solid understanding of the credit union regulatory framework
- 5 days of compliance training from the leading experts in the industry, including NAFCU’s highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- Updates on recent regulatory changes and what will change next – covered on Regulatory Update Day, Thursday, March 21
- A NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation *
- A new network of credit union professionals and compliance officers from around the country
*As part of the conference, you have the opportunity to study and sit for NAFCU’s Certified Compliance Officer Exams to become a certified NCCO. Click here for exam fees.
Who should attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, auditing, legal, lending, operations and finance
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions
“Regulatory Compliance School has an excellent curriculum and
learning structure. NAFCU’s Director of Regulatory Compliance,
Steve Van Beek is a fantastic educator!”
—Erica Rinehart, NCCO, Compliance Officer, Pentagon Federal Credit Union