All credit unions are welcome!
All conference attendees receive a FREE, up-to-date copy of NAFCU's top-rated credit union compliance manual, the Credit Union Compliance GPS!
(a $399+ value)
At a credit union, compliance is part of everyone’s day-to-day. If it’s part of your minute-to-minute and you need a solid understanding of the rules and regulations, this industry-leading curriculum is for you.
NAFCU’s comprehensive school covers rules including regulations B, C, CC, D, E and Z. You’ll also learn about the governing bodies for credit unions – the CFPB and Office of Consumer Affairs and NCUA.
You'll walk away with:
- Tips and tools from our top compliance experts on how to efficiently research new compliance changes – a vital skill for any rule steward
- An entire day dedicated to regulatory updates – what's recently changed and what will change next
- 5 days of knowledge from the leading compliance experts in the industry, including NAFCU’s highly-rated Regulatory Compliance Team
- A NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) designation *
- A new network of credit union professionals and compliance officers from around the country
*As part of the conference, you have the opportunity to study and sit for NAFCU’s Certified Compliance Officer exams to become a certified NCCO. Additional exam fees apply.
Who should attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for compliance, risk, auditing, legal, lending, operations and finance
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- Credit union examiners
- Attorneys that serve credit unions
THANK YOU TO OUR SCHOOL SPONSORS