All credit unions are welcome! Register by August 23, 2013 to secure early-bird savings.
What Does Having a Culture of Compliance Mean for Your Credit Union?
Don't miss the feature presentation on Tuesday!
This comprehensive and exceptionally popular compliance program covers the latest challenges and changes in credit union rules and regulations. Industry-leading credit union compliance professionals will present up-to-date regulatory trends impacting credit union compliance. This event typically sells out, so reserve your seat early!
You’ll walk away with:
- Tools to conquer the latest credit union compliance challenges
- Details on hot compliance issues and regulatory updates, including:
- The CFPB’s New Mortgage Rules
- NCUA Exams
- Vendor Management
- The Culture of Compliance
- Regulation Z/Regulation X Servicing Rules
- Fair Lending
- Proposed credit union regulations
- A new network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
- All of your specific compliance questions answered by NAFCU’s elite compliance team
- Recertification credits for current NCCOs
Who should attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Compliance and risk officers and staff
- CEOs, CFOs and executive staff
- Operations management staff
- Internal auditors
- IT, IS and DP staff
- New business development officers
- Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR