Photo Credit: Visit Baltimore
Dive Into the Latest Credit Union Compliance Challenges
Plunge into the hottest credit union compliance topics, including detailed analyses of new and future regulations. Led by industry-leading experts, you'll get the scoop on what's hot now and what's coming up in credit union regulatory compliance.
Plus, it's the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) to obtain recertification — with no exams!
This popular event sold out early last year. Secure your seat today!
You'll walk away with:
- An overview of hot topics, regulatory updates and proposed regulations and knowledge on how to conquer these latest challenges. Check out the program courses.
- Your specific compliance questions answered by our experts, including NAFCU's leading compliance team
- All 24 CEUs needed for NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer (NCCO) recertification
- A new network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
Who should attend?
Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues, including:
- CEOs, CFOs and executive staff
- Compliance officers and staff
- Operations management staff
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Internal auditors
- Credit union attorneys
- Business development staff
"I really love that this seminar covers so many areas of compliance. It has a lot of value for folks like me who can't attend individual loan, deposit product, marketing compliance and emerging issues conferences."
—Nadine Vichich, CEO, Countywide Federal Credit Union
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR