Photo Credit: Visit Baltimore
All credit unions are welcome! Register by August 22, 2014 to save $100.
"This seminar is the absolute best annual training for credit union compliance. It is always packed with timely information and lots of great networking opportunities."
—Cathie Staton, NCCO, VP Marketing/Compliance,
Eglin Federal Credit Union
Take a deep dive into the latest credit union compliance challenges, including detailed analyses of new and future regulations. This very popular seminar is led by industry-leading credit union regulatory compliance professionals and attorneys. And, it's the best way for existing NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs) to obtain recertification. This compliance seminar is highly-rated, and the conference sold out in 2013, so don't wait to register!
You'll walk away with:
- A solid understanding of how to conquer the latest credit union compliance challenges
- An overview of hot topics, regulatory updates and proposed regulations
- Specific compliance questions answered by our experts, including NAFCU's elite compliance team
- A new network of credit union compliance professionals, attorneys and experts
- Recertification credits for current NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers
Who should attend?
- NAFCU Certified Compliance Officers (NCCOs)
- Credit union compliance officers and staff
- Credit union CEOs, CFOs and executive staff
- Credit union operations management staff
- Credit union internal auditors
- Credit union attorneys
- New credit union business development officers
- Anyone who deals with credit union regulatory compliance issues
THANK YOU TO OUR CONFERENCE SPONSOR