Feb. 22, 2013 – One entire day of NAFCU’s highly popular Regulatory Compliance School, set for March 18-23 at National Harbor, Md., will be devoted to helping attendees understand recent rule changes and looking at what else to expect in 2013.
The school’s Regulatory Update Day is March 21. NAFCU added the day based on feedback from past attendees. This will mark the first time NAFCU has offered a Regulatory Update Day at its Regulatory Compliance School.
Attendees will come away with:
- a clear understanding of what changes NCUA has in store for 2013, including the agency’s exam focus;
- an overview of the scope and applicability of the CFPB’s seven new mortgage regulations;
- a detailed look at the CFPB’s qualified mortgage/ability-to-repay requirements;
- answers to frequently asked questions on the mortgage rules from NAFCU’s compliance team; and
- insight from credit union attorneys and practitioners on how best to set up an implementation strategy.
The other four days of NAFCU’s Regulatory Compliance School will provide attendees with compliance training from industry experts, including NAFCU’s highly rated regulatory compliance team. Attendees will have the opportunity to take the NAFCU Certified Compliance Officer exams.
All attendees will receive NAFCU's soon-to-be-released 2013 GPS manual and NAFCU's scope-and-applicability charts onsite at the conference.
Registration is open to NAFCU members and non-members. Last year’s event sold out; register now to ensure your seat.