Built by CFOs, for CFOs
As a CFO you hold special responsibility for helping steer your credit union towards its goals. Join us at NAFCU’s 2020 Credit Union CFO Summit in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, December 9 – 10 to take advantage of the actionable information, best practices and stronger connections you need to advance your credit union even further. We’ve spent the past year working with credit union CFOs to build this event around the exact content you require.
- Strengthen your understanding of the latest industry, economic and regulatory data trends affecting your day-to-day role
- Acquire best practices to help you develop strategy, minimize risk, and advance your career
- Overcome your biggest challenges by uncovering strategies to fight fraud, prepare for new examination procedures and more
- Earn CPE credits towards maintaining your CPA
- Build a stronger network of industry peers from across the country
Who should attend:
- Credit union CFOs
- VPs of Finance
- All credit unions are welcome!