Focused on providing you with the best federal advocacy, education and compliance assistance.
Our focus on the key values that drive growth for your credit union and the industry form the foundation of our supreme member benefits. Explore popular member benefits below to see more of what you could gain as a NAFCU member.
The Best Federal Advocacy
- Stay on top of the latest federal legislation and regulations with NAFCU official comment letters, issues briefs and more.
- Get Regulatory Alerts containing important highlights and summaries for proposed federal rulemakings that affect credit unions. Send your comments to NAFCU so we can make sure your voice is being heard.
- Get customized virtual board briefings for an interactive Washington update.
- Get member-only savings on all conferences and education, including hot-topic webinars and online training courses as well as FREE New Staff Online Training for new hires.
- Earn training certificates and certifications for financial literacy, risk management, volunteer expertise, BSA compliance and our award-winning compliance certification.
- Gain trusted insight and information through our wide range of publications, data and research resources and blogs.
Award-Winning Compliance Assistance
- Contact our compliance team directly and get answers to your federal compliance question(s) within 1 business day.
- Access top-notch credit union compliance resources and publications, including comprehensive resources to tackle the Military Lending Act and CFPB Mortgage Rules.
Download the member benefits checklist for a complete listing of offerings.
For more in-depth information on what NAFCU can do for your credit union, please contact Catherine Safady at 703-842-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an interactive "Membership 101" webinar. You'll get to chat with our senior staff about the specific ways membership can help your credit union thrive.