Delivering the best federal advocacy, education and compliance assistance. To us, it’s personal.
Our focus on the key values that drive growth for your credit union and the industry form the foundation of our supreme member benefits. More than that, we deliver them with passion, excellence and all through the lens of our member wants and needs.
Explore popular member benefits below to see more of what you could gain as a NAFCU member. Download the member benefits checklist for a complete listing of offerings.
The Best Federal Advocacy
- Stay on top of the latest federal legislation and regulations with NAFCU official comment letters, issues briefs and more.
- Get Regulatory Alerts with important highlights and summaries for proposed federal rulemakings that affect credit unions. Send your comments to NAFCU so we can make sure your voice is being heard.
- Get customized virtual board briefings for an interactive Washington update.
- Get member-only savings on all conferences and education, including webinars in trending topics, critical online training courses, as well as FREE New Staff Online Training for new hires.
- Earn training certificates and certifications for financial literacy, risk management, volunteer expertise, BSA compliance and our award-winning compliance certification.
- Gain trusted insight and information through our wide range of publications, data and research resources and blogs.
Award-Winning Compliance Assistance
- Contact our compliance team directly and get answers to your federal compliance question(s) within 1 business day.
- Access top-notch credit union compliance resources and publications, including comprehensive resources to tackle HMDA, cybersecurity, overdraft litigation, and more.
For more in-depth information on what NAFCU can do for your credit union, please contact Catherine Porterfield at 703-842-2209 or email@example.com for an interactive "Membership 101" webinar. You'll get to chat with our senior staff about the specific ways membership can help your credit union thrive.