The Supreme Court’s decision in Duguid v. Facebook dramatically altered the risks for autodialed calls under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). But just how far did the decision go? Join us for, Hold, Please: TCPA and State Law Compliance After Autodialers, as you’ll examine the basics of informational and marketing telecommunications following Facebook, including compliance pointers, risks, and overall trends in TCPA litigation and enforcement. Plus, you’ll explore the “new frontier” for telemarketing – increased regulation at the state level.
- Understand the Facebook decision radically changed the landscape for calls and texts, but did not change liability for prerecorded messages
- Learn the best defense is consistent compliance strategies for opt-in/opt-out, DNC registries, and the federal Reassigned Number Database
- Recognize that state regulation of telemarketing is becoming more and more complex, with more potential exposure than the TCPA
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until March 30, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend?
- NCCOs and compliance titles
- NCRMs and risk titles
- Legal staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.