5 practices to attract good people
You are who you spend time with. We've all heard this line Ã¢ÂÂ or something similar to it -ÂÂ and it's true. When we surround ourselves with positive, good people, we are much more likely to do good things.
Rhett Power, head coach of Power Coaching and Consulting, lists five ways to attract "amazing people" into our lives. His list includes:
1. Be that person. If you want amazing people in your life, then be amazing yourself.
2. Speak it. "Speak what you want," Power writes.
3. Make the connection. Be interested in others. Ask questions and listen to the answers.
4. Add value. Make sure the amazing people in your life know that they are appreciated.
5. Communicate your vision. We all like to be around people who are successful and know what they want.
Power writes that if you put these five practices into place people will want to be a part of the action. As a leader, these five practices will only enhance our skills and abilities as we learn from those who are likeminded and working towards the same goals.
Follow me on Twitter (@BDanBerger).