Join us as we cover the latest litigation developments and challenges affecting credit unions in Navigating the Latest in Litigation. From class actions to vexatious individual claims, we'll navigate the complexities of litigation targeting credit unions, highlighting key trends that deserve your attention. You’ll gain valuable insights, learn from recent experiences and discover proactive strategies to mitigate risks and achieve successful outcomes.
- Learn about the latest trends in class action lawsuits and understand their impact on credit unions
- Understand the challenges and risks involved in legal proceedings for credit unions
- Discover strategies to effectively handle litigation and protect your organization's reputation
- Take proactive measures to identify, assess, and mitigate risks within your organization
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until July 13, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- Compliance and risk titles
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information
Reviewer: Josie Collins, Senior Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
Program Level: Basic
Prerequisites Needed: None
Advance Preparation Needed: None
Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
Recommended Field of Study: Regulatory Ethics - Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.