Delivering the best federal advocacy, compliance assistance and education. To us, it’s personal.
NAFCU members receive direct access to all staff—and our extreme member service means you’ll always receive a response within 24 hours. We want you to grow and thrive, so whether you need to discuss how a new regulation affects your credit union, have a question about training, or require help from our award-winning compliance assistance services: we’re here for you. That’s the NAFCU difference.
View A Complete List of Member Benefits By Key Roles
What are my NAFCU dues for 2024?
Please contact our top membership executive Catherine Porterfield at email@example.com or 703.842.2209.
Unwavering Federal Advocacy
- Stay on top of the latest federal legislation and regulations with NAFCU official comment letters, issues briefs and more.
- Get Regulatory Alerts with important highlights and summaries for proposed federal rulemakings that affect credit unions. Send your comments to NAFCU so we can make sure your voice is being heard.
- Get customized virtual board briefings for an interactive Washington update.
Award-Winning Compliance Assistance
- Contact our compliance team directly and get answers to your federal compliance question(s) within 1 business day.
- Access top-notch credit union compliance resources and publications, including comprehensive resources to tackle HMDA, cybersecurity, overdraft litigation, and more.
- Get member-only savings on all conferences and education, including online training subscriptions and webinars on trending topics—plus enjoy FREE New Staff Online Training for new hires.
- Earn training certificates and certifications for financial literacy, risk management, volunteer expertise, BSA compliance and our award-winning compliance certification.
- Gain trusted insight and information through our wide range of publications, data and research resources and blogs.
For more in-depth information on what NAFCU can do for your credit union, please contact Catherine Porterfield at 703-842-2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.