NAFCU's Weekend Reading Pile
Compiled by Anthony Demangone, Powered by NAFCU
Happy Friday, everyone. We've made it to another weekend. Make the most of it. And to the veterans out there, thank you. Thank you so much.
Now, on to this weekend's reading pile.
- The future of data is in streams, not snapshots. (Entrepreneur)
- Overdraft class action litigation trend continues. (NAFCU Compliance Blog)
- A trial of a 4-day workweek in Japan increased productivity by 40%. (NPR)
- Things keep improving. Engineers have found a way to recharge an electric car battery in 10 minutes. (FastCo)
- A year from now. (Godin)
- JPMorgan has a plan to help Amazon and Airbnb look more like banks. (Bloomberg)
- Some early 2020 housing forecasts. (Calculated Risk)
- The magic question. (Shep Hyken)