Written by Anthony Demangone
As a quasi-new executive for the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions, I learned one important thing very, very quickly.
There were a lot of important things I needed to learn. Â And very, very quickly.
With that in mind, I started to read. Â Books. Â Magazines. Â Blogs. Â Newspapers. Â If there was an idea on how to be a better employee, colleague, manager, or executive, I added it to my reading pile.
This blog is an attempt to share the best of my reading pile with credit union executives and managers. Nothing more, and nothing less. Â But please keep the following in mind:
- I do not pretend to be a management expert or "guru." Â I just like good ideas, and I like sharing them even more.
- If you have a good idea, comment, or critique, please join the conversation.Â
- I'll occasionally write about my twins, college football, and other things that consume my life.Â
If this sounds like your cup of tea...
- Consider registering to have the blog emailed to you.Â
- Or why not add this blog's "feed" to an RSS reader?Â This wonderful "how-to" video discusses the power of RSS feeds and how to use them.
- ConsiderÂ becoming a "Musings" fanÂ on facebook!
Below, you'll find the blog's posts, starting with the most recent. Â I look forward to hearing from you, and thanks for reading.