To ensure a smooth experience for exhibitors and attendees, we require that exhibitors adhere to the following guidelines at NAFCU conferences:
NAFCU conference apps are forums for sharing information about the conference and networking among attendees. NAFCU manages all promotions for sponsors and exhibitors in the apps, and those are available at an extra fee. If you are interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAFCU permits exhibitors to conduct drawings with prizes. Drawings should be conducted in such a way that every person has an equal opportunity to be selected as a winner (i.e., prize winner names should be randomly selected without any bias).
No activity of exhibitor representatives or functions of a display should in any manner interfere, disturb or infringe on fellow exhibitors. It shall be the responsibility of exhibitor representatives to report or call to the attention of the NAFCU program manager any questionable activity or disturbing influence.
All exhibits must be confined to the agreed upon exhibitor space. No items (giveaways, furniture, etc.) may be placed in the aisles or infringe upon other exhibitors. Absolutely no company identification may be placed outside your assigned exhibit/sponsor space (i.e., on posts, pillars, walls, etc.)
Benefits that are included in the exhibitor fee include:
- Complimentary conference registration(s); amount varies by conference
- Inclusion in the conference mobile app
The following are not included in the exhibitor fee and require an additional fee:
- Seat drops (this includes sessions where your organization has a speaker)
- Additional on-site representatives
Deposits submitted to NAFCU for exhibits and/or sponsorships are final and non-refundable. If a company wishes to cancel a booth or sponsorship reservation for any conference besides Annual Conference, the following charges will be assessed:
- $300 of the total exhibit and sponsorship charges for written cancellations postmarked more than eight weeks prior to the event start date.
- 50% of the total exhibit and sponsorship charges for written cancellations postmarked four to eight weeks prior to the event start date.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests submitted less than four weeks prior to the event start date.
All cancellations must be in writing, via mail, email or fax to the attention of show management.