The March-April 2019 issue is here!
The March-April issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- New Beginnings
Credit unions leverage core values to reinvent themselves, create staying power.
- Credit Unions for a Cause
Choosing the charity that’s right for you.
- All-Year Resolutions
Helping members stay on track with their New Year's financial resolutions is a year-round commitment.
- From the Chair: Leading Without Dictating
- Washington and Industry Briefs: At Work for You
- The Bottom Line: Motivational Techniques - Evidence from the field of behavioral economics
- Executive Spotlight: Jim Spradlin, President & CEO, Park Community Credit Union, Louisville, Kentucky
- Management Insight: Moving From Digital Disruption to Transformation
- Compliance Central: A Clear Path for Credit Unions Providing Financial Counseling
- Inside NAFCU Services: Millennials’ Digital Attitudes Shape Payments
- Industry Perspectives: You Asked, We Listened
- From the President's Desk: NAFCU: It’s Personal
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Pamela Brossman, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Cassie Blake, Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)