The March-April issue is here!
The March-April issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- New Look for the 118th Congress: A breakdown of the House Financial Services Committee under Chairman Patrick McHenry.
- Inflation & Interest Rates Affect Lending Trends: An overview of current lending trends in the credit union industry.
- Meaningful Advocacy Requires Member Input: Senior NAFCU staff detail the best avenues for credit union members to get involved with the association’s advocacy efforts.
- From the Chair: Engaging Your Community Roots
- Washington & Industry Briefs: NAFCU on the Hill in 2023
- The Bottom Line: Labor Force Participation: Where Have All the Workers Gone?
- Leadership Download: Get Out of Your Office
- Management Insight: Three Ways Member Returns Can Help Credit Union Leaders Grow Their Business
- Executive Spotlight: President and CEO of Credit Union West Karen Roch
- Compliance Central: How Important Changes to HMDA Impact Reporting
- From the President's Desk: Relationships Are Key to Success in 2023
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
Learn about advertising opportunities with The NAFCU Journal.