The September-October issue is here!
- Putting People First: NAFCU Board Chair Gary Grinnell dives into leadership strategies that facilitate long-term success.
- Crypto Convenience: Credit unions partner with fintechs to provide new services.
- 2022 NAFCU Annual Awards Winners: NAFCU honors this year's eight award winners.
- From the Chair: Value the Relationship Over the Transaction
- Washington & Industry Briefs: What the 2022 Elections Could Mean for Credit Unions
- The Bottom Line: Investing in the SIF
- Leadership Download: Scarcity Breeds Clarity
- Inside NAFCU Services: Get to Know the 2022 Innovation Award Finalists
- Management Insight: Digital is Elevating Member Experience
- Executive Spotlight: President and CEO of McCoy Federal Credit Union Alvin Cowans
- Compliance Central: Access to Federal Credit Union Records
- From the President's Desk: Helping CUs Navigate the Shifting Economy
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)