The November-December 2018 issue is here!
The November-December issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- Altruism al Fresco
These credit unions put feet on the street to help their local communities.
- Addressing Challenges, Seizing Opportunities
Innovation and strategy integral to growing a successful lending program.
- Connecting the Dots
Credit unions find connection points that foster member growth and loyalty.
- From the Chair: Facing Challenges and Building Momentum
- Washington and Industry Briefs: 2018 NAFCU, Industry Wins
- The Bottom Line: Why Is Wage Growth So Low?
- Executive Spotlight: Angela Head, CEO, MAC Federal Credit Union, Fairbanks, Alaska
- Management Insight: Fostering Innovation - Perception vs. Reality
- Compliance Central: What Can We Do About Fraud?
- Inside NAFCU Services: Bridging the Tuition Gap With Private Student Lending
- Industry Perspectives: Automated Cyber Examination Tool Raises the Bar for Cybersecurity
- From the President's Desk: Momentum is on Our Side
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Pamela Brossman, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Rebekah Rast, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)