The July-August 2019 issue is here!
The July-August issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- The Future Is Now
From omnichannel to open banking, a look at the technologies driving credit unions.
- Balancing Act
Credit unions get creative to support employees’ work-life balance.
- 2019 NAFCU Annual Awards winners
- From the Chair: Advocacy - It's a Team Effort
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Sen. Mike Crapo - Championing Credit Unions
- The Bottom Line: Growing the Fed's Toolbox
- Executive Spotlight: Lynette W. Smith, President/CEO, TruEnergy Federal Credit Union
- Management Insight: Compassion in Action - Stopping Edler Financial Abuse
- Compliance Central: Adverse Action Noticies
- Inside NAFCU Services: LendKey, Mastercard, Q2 Take Home NAFCU Services Innovation Awards
- From the President's Desk: Consumer Trust Is Credit Unions' Competitive Edge
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)