The July-August 2018 issue is here!
The July-August issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- Growth, Vision and Unrelenting Advocacy
An inside look at Dan Berger’s first 5 years as CEO.
- Banking Marijuana Businesses
Careful monitoring and consideration are paramount in the uncertain world of cannabis.
- 2018 NAFCU Annual Award Winners
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Advocating for You and With You
- The Bottom Line: Business Dynamism and What It Means for Credit Unions
- Executive Spotlight: David Snodgrass, President and CEO, Lake Trust Credit Union, Brighton, Michigan
- Management Insight: The Power of the Cape
- Compliance Central: Field of Membership: Litigation Update
- Inside NAFCU Services: Announcing the 2018 Innovation Award Winners
- From the President's Desk: Credit Unions: Setting the Example for Financial Services
- 2017 NAFCU Annual Report
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Pamela Brossman, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Rebekah Rast, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)