The May-June 2019 issue is here!
The May-June issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- Knowledge Is Power
Credit unions leverage data and analytics for strategic business growth.
- Lowering the High Cost of Internal Fraud
Policies, culture and training work together to improve fraud detection and prevention.
- 2019 Annual Conference Exhibitor Directory
- From the Chair: CECL - A Case Study of NAFCU’s Extreme Member Service
- Washington and Industry Briefs: NAFCU Engages With Top Regulators, Shares 2019 Priorities
- The Bottom Line: The Phillips Curve - How the Fed learned to stop worrying and love inflation
- Executive Spotlight: Member Service Keeps Navy Federal Shipshape as Dawson Retires
- Management Insight: Why Good Questions Are Better Than Right Answers
- Compliance Central: Cybersecurity Exam Preparation
- Inside NAFCU Services: How Your Credit Union Can Wow Members Using Open Banking
- From the President's Desk: The ‘Secret’ Behind Credit Union Growth
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)