The November-December issue is here!
The November-December issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- AI Enhances Services and Supports Growth: As technology has evolved, the opportunities for AI adoption to increase efficiency and productivity in all industries have grown, including the financial services industry.
- SCOTUS Hears Case Against CFPB: NAFCU Senior Vice President of Government Affairs Greg Mesack and Vice President of Regulatory Affairs Ann Petros provide insights into the case challenging the constitutionality of the CFPB’s funding structure.
- Instant Payment Services as a Competitive Advantage: The July 2023 launch of FedNow, the Federal Reserve’s new instant payment service, has provided a new opportunity for more credit unions to offer a competitive, increasingly popular service to members—real-time, instant payments.
- From the President's Desk: A Bright Future Ahead
- Management Insight: Embracing Something Greater Than Ourselves
- From the Chair: The Power of a United Voice
- Washington & Industry Briefs: The President’s Pick for the NCUA Board
- The Bottom Line: Household Finances from the Credit Union Vantage Point
- Leadership Download: Turning Ideas into Action: A Blueprint for Credit Unions
- Inside NAFCU Services: Get to Know the 2023 Innovation Award Finalists
- Executive Spotlight: USALLIANCE Financial Interim CEO Brett Wheeler
- Compliance Central: NCUA Highlights the Importance of Contingency Funding Plans for Credit Unions
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)