The May-June issue is here!
The May-June issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- Tackling Appraisal Bias: Fannie Mae offers tools and resources to modernize processes
- Preparing for Effects of AMLA of 2020: Education is best preparation until rulemaking occurs
- Back to the Future: Why purpose may be the key to sustainable growth
- From the Chair: Employee Wellbeing is Your Top Member Priority
- Washington & Industry Briefs: Hot Topic: Digital Assets
- The Bottom Line: The Electronic Vehicle Revolution
- Leadership Download: Six Tactics to Avoid When Implementing a Strategy
- Inside NAFCU Services: Five Key Insights Into the Buy Now, Pay Later Trend
- Management Insight: Reinvesting Growth in Our Members
- Executive Spotlight: CEO of Amplify Credit Union Kendall Garrison
- Compliance Central: A Mid-Year Review of NCUA's 2022 Supervisory Priorities
- From the President's Desk: The Importance of Connection and Re-establishing Relationships
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)