The January-February 2020 issue is here!
The January-February issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
- Warning: Speed Bumps Ahead
Some economic indicators hint at an eventual slowdown
- Stepping Into 2020: An Inside Look at the Washington Agenda
Experts break down the year's regulatory and legislative priorities
- 2020 Vendor Directory
- From the Chair: A Growth Opportunity Worth Investing In
- The Bottom Line: The Labor Force of Tomorrow
- 2020 Advocacy Priorities
- Leadership Download: Be So Good They Can't Ignore You
- Executive Spotlight: Teresa Freeborn
- Management Insight: Want a Better Workplace Culture? Turn to People Managers
- Compliance Central: Compliance Risk and Compliance Culture
- Inside NAFCU Services: Financial Inclusion Efforts Drive Business Revival in New Orleans
- From the President's Desk: Fighting for Credit Unions, Fighting to Win
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)