The March-April 2018 issue is here!
The March-April issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- Your Washington Watchdog at Work
A look at NAFCU's 2018 advocacy priorities.
- Understanding Risk and Managing It
Enterprise risk management goes strategic as credit unions face risk head-on.
- The Board of Directors
Keeping up in an ever-changing world.
- Best-of-Class Strategies for Retaining Top Talent
How award-winning credit unions keep prized employees happy - and on board.
- From the Chair: Preferred Partners: Serving Credit Unions With Leading Solutions
- Washington and Industry Briefs: NAFCU Working With Credit Unions to Push Back on ADA Lawsuits
- Growth Strategies: Maximizing Lead Generation
- Executive Spotlight: Geoff Lundfelt, President and CEO of Alaska USA Federal Credit Union, Anchorage, Alaska
- Management Insight: We Are All Software Companies Now
- Compliance Central: Fiduciary Duties: What Your Board Needs to Know
- Inside NAFCU Services: 10 Ways to Boost Your Top Line
- From the President's Desk: NAFCU: Your Washington Watchdog
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Annette Gray, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Kirstin Orr, Vice President of Marketing (email@example.com)