The September-October 2021 issue is here!
The September-October issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- How Do You Lead in Uncertain Times? DeWitt says, "Just listen"
Tom DeWitt, NAFCU’s board chair and President/CEO of State Farm Federal Credit Union, details his leadership style.
- 2021 NAFCU Advocacy: Protecting Credit Unions and Their Members
The top legislative and advocacy priorities of 2021.
- NAFCU Annual Awards Competition Winners
NAFCU honors this year's eight award winners.
- From the Chair: NAFCU is Perfectly Positioned for Continued Success
- Washington & Industry Briefs: Loan Maturity Limits Still Lack Flexibility
- The Bottom Line: Credit Unions and Remote Work
- Leadership Download: Moments of Truth
- Inside NAFCU Services: The Future of Consumer Lending
- Management Insight: Revenue Diversification Through Strategic Investments
- Executive Spotlight: Robin Larsen
- Compliance Central: CFPB Issues Reg E FAQs
- From the President's Desk: Why the Biden Administration is Wrong to Add New Reporting Requirements on Credit Unions
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)