The September-October 2019 issue is here!
The September-October issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- Access to Money
Credit unions can strengthen their commercial lending by taking advantage of the range of loan opportunities available through the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- The Best Indirect Growth Strategy
Explore how credit unions' efforts to serve their communities in the areas of financial literacy and financial engagement can help reach future members.
- Big Moments, Bigger Wallet Share
When marketed effectively, products and services that target major life events can attract and retain members while making dreams come true.
- From the Chair: How Strong Is Your Credit Union?
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Rep. Maxine Waters — Valuing Credit Unions
- The Bottom Line: Cutting the Cord with LIBOR
- Executive Spotlight: Timothy Anderson, President/CEO, United States Senate Federal Credit Union
- Management Insight: Lessons From a First-Year CEO
- Compliance Central: IRS Clarifies Excise Tax Reporting Rules for Federal Credit Unions
- Inside NAFCU Services: Honoring Innovative Credit Union Solutions
- From the President's Desk: Setting the Record Straight
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)