The March-April 2020 issue is here!
The March-April issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
- Fighting Fraud
A multifaceted approach is needed to keep members — and credit unions — safe.
- The Payments Evolution
Newer technologies to meet member needs require credit unions to adapt.
- The Credit Union of the 21st Century
- From the Chair: How Community Leads to Growth
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Preparing for the 2020 Presidential Election
- The Bottom Line: Serving Rural America
- Leadership Download: The Future of Leadership
- Executive Spotlight: John Deieso, President/CEO, Jovia Financial Credit Union
- Management Insight: Modeling for Employees the Mission You Promise Members
- Compliance Central: NCUA Modernizing Exams in 2020
- Inside NAFCU Services: What Is Your Response to the Rise of Platform Banking
- From the President's Desk: NAFCU Fights for YOU
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)