The September-October 2020 issue is here!
The September-October issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
- Putting People First
New NAFCU Chair Debra Schwartz shares key strategies that led to her credit union's growth.
- Investing Through Uncertainty
Credit unions are adapting educational offerings and services to
the realities of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Succession Success
Comprehensive employee development is the key to effective succession planning.
- From the Chair: Engagement Leads to Change
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Credit Union Issues Front and Center
- The Bottom Line: A Change of Pace - Credit Unions Utilize Teleworking
- Leadership Download: During Challenging Times, Focus on Your Members
- Executive Spotlight: Tracie Wilcox, President & CEO, On Tap Credit Union
- Management Insight: Racial Injustice Uprising Presents a Moment of Truth for Credit Unions
- Compliance Central: IRS Proposes Regulations for Excise Tax on Executive Compensation
- Inside NAFCU Services: Mastercard, FIS and Open Lending Earn NAFCU Services' Innovation Awards
- Industry Perspective: Credit Union Customers Can Export Confidently with EXIM Support
- From the President's Desk: Empowered Employees Deliver Member Service Under Extreme Circumstances
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)