The July-August 2020 issue is here!
The July-August issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
- Litigation Landscape
Strengthening communications and internal controls can help lessen the heightened risk of lawsuits due to economic uncertainty.
- Advocacy Minimizes Risks
No matter the size, credit unions must know their legislators.
- 2020 Vendor Directory
- 2019 Annual Report
- From the Chair: Building on Growth to Serve You
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Credit Unions Step Up to Support
Communities in Times of Need
- The Bottom Line: Less Than Zero: Will the Fed Ever Adopt Negative Rates?
- Leadership Download: Here’s How to Build Your EQ to Be an Effective Leader
- Executive Spotlight: Michael Kaczenski, President and CEO, Sun East Federal Credit Union
- Management Insight: Riders on the Storm
- Compliance Central: Modifying Loans During Hardship or Crisis
- Inside NAFCU Services: The 2020 NAFCU Services Innovation Award Finalists
- From the President's Desk: Overcoming the Coronavirus Pandemic Together
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)