The November-December 2019 issue is here!
The November-December issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
- Leading the Charge
Credit unions can use their community ties and savvy strategizing to offer credit cards that suit members and increase profit margins.
- Test for Success
Making the most of NCUA examinations by viewing the examiners as vital partners in a credit union’s overall success.
- Weathering the Storms
Contingency plans can help credit unions mitigate losses and earn members’ trust when disaster strikes.
- From the Chair: Make Compliance Less of a Buden
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Advocating for Credit Unions - Your Washington Watchdog at Work
- The Bottom Line: Feeling the Heat - The Fed's Search for Inflation
- Executive Spotlight: Mary McDuffie, President/CEO, Navy Federal Credit Union
- Management Insight: Superior Member Service Includes Effective Fraud Prevention
- Compliance Central: Hemp Banking and Other Developments
- Inside NAFCU Services: Best of our Preferred Partner Content From 2019
- From the President's Desk: Reflecting on Growth to Prepare for the Year Ahead
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Robyn Passante, Senior Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)