The September-October 2018 issue is here!
The September-October issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is online now.
Featured in this issue:
- The ‘Credit Union Way’
No stranger to change, new NAFCU chair Jeanne Kucey shows firsthand how a renewed focus on credit union members can revitalize an institution.
- Ramping Up for Relief
Credit unions are connecting with elected — and hopeful — officials and making their voices heard ahead of this year’s midterm elections.
- Taming the Compliance Tiger
How to stay on top of financial regulations, rules and reforms.
- Parsing the Future of Consumer Payments
Technology and consumer expectations are changing fast. What does this mean for credit unions?
- Washington and Industry Briefs: Not Backing Down on ADA Guidance
- The Bottom Line: An Aging America and the Future of Savings
- Executive Spotlight: William Kennedy, President and CEO, HUD Federal Credit Union, Washington, D.C.
- Management Insight: Being a Credit Union Leader
- Compliance Central: Rising Overdraft Litigation Risk
- Inside NAFCU Services: Small Steps in Data Analytics Can Reap Big Rewards
- From the President's Desk: Time to Ratchet Up Our Advocacy
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal bimonthly magazine covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Pamela Brossman, Senior Editor (email@example.com)
- Rebekah Rast, Senior Associate Director of Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org)