The January-February 2021 issue is here!
The January-February issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- People. Passion. Purpose.
NAFCU’s Dan Berger keeps his foot on the gas as the association works to strengthen its membership and the credit union industry.
- A Changing Tide: What to Expect in 2021
NAFCU's award-winning industry experts discuss regulatory and legislative priorities to keep in mind when planning for this year.
- 2021 Vendor Directory
- From the Chair: Building Stronger Connections
- 2021 Advocacy Priorities
- The Bottom Line: How CUs Can Position Themselves for Growth
- Leadership Download: Why Vision is Important
- Executive Spotlight: Rodney Showmar, President & CEO, Arkansas Federal Credit Union
- Management Insight: Creating a Culture of Intrapreneurship
- Compliance Central: Returning to Branches and Offices This Year
- Inside NAFCU Services: Human Resources Risk - Workplace Dynamics in the Pandemic Age
- From the President's Desk: Leading the Way with Bipartisan Solutions
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)