The May-June 2021 issue is here!
The May-June issue of NAFCU's award-winning magazine, The NAFCU Journal, is ready to explore on its new virtual hub now.
- PPP Requires Quick Revamp of Processes
Teamwork to launch the SBA's COVID-relief program for small businesses results in new services and new members.
- Fraud Trends Require Extra Attention
Alert branch staff, expanded monitoring and diligence mitigate risk.
- Planning Ahead for the Unpredictable
Stress testing and scenario planning ensures faster decisions when needed.
- From the Chair: A Trusted Resource for Your Compliance Needs
- Washington & Industry Briefs: Managing Risk to the Financial System
- The Bottom Line: Remote Work in the Post-COVID World
- Leadership Download: Consider These Big Ideas, Questions to Develop Strong Strategy
- Inside NAFCU Services: Expert Answers to Your Stress Testing Questions
- Management Insight: Social Entrepreneurship is the Antidote to COVID-19
- Executive Spotlight: Faheem Masood
- Compliance Central: What NCUA's Focus on Fair Lending Exams Means for Credit Unions
- Industry Perspectives (sponsored content): Pandemic-Driven Mortgage Regulatory Challenges Persist in 2021
- From the President's Desk: Looking Ahead to a Prosperous Future
Subscribe to The NAFCU Journal magazine
The NAFCU Journal is a bimonthly magazine that covers credit union operations, technology, marketing and other issues of interest to credit union management and staff.
Subscribers get both the print edition as well as unlimited access to the digital edition and archives. Anyone can subscribe to the digital edition email (update your email subscriptions in your website account).
Print Edition Subscription Pricing:
- Receive up to 25 free annual subscriptions
(To update your recipient list, please contact NAFCU Member Services at email@example.com or 800-344-5580)
- Additional annual subscriptions: $35/person per year
- Annual subscription: $99/person per year
To Subscribe/Contact Info:
For questions or to subscribe to The NAFCU Journal, please contact NAFCU Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-344-5580. Your subscription will begin once we receive payment unless this is part of your free copies with NAFCU membership.
Contact The NAFCU Journal magazine staff
- General mailbox for The NAFCU Journal (TNJ@nafcu.org)
- Cassie Blake, Senior Associate Director of Communications (email@example.com)