NAFCU's Certified Risk Manager (NCRM) designation can only be obtained by attending NAFCU's Risk Management Seminar. It's the ideal achievement for people like you who protect your credit union against ever-evolving risk threats. It also demonstrates to NCUA that you and your credit union are dedicated to managing risk. Don't miss this opportunity. You’ll learn more about the NCRM designation, its benefits and best practices for exam preparation. Join NAFCU’s Vice President of Education Jennifer Beylard for this short webcast on how best to prepare for the NAFCU Certified Risk Management designation.
- Learn and review best practices to prepare for the NCRM exam
- Explore the best use of study materials
- Discover how to maximize your study time
Registration is complimentary, but you must register to view.
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until June 21, 2024.
Who Should Attend?
- Credit union employees responsible for risk, auditing, legal and operations who do NOT already have the NCRM designation
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union counsel
- This webinar doesn't qualify for any continuing education credits recognized by NAFCU or NASBA.
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, D.C. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.