53rd Annual Conference and Solutions Expo - CANCELED
NAFCU’s executives have been meeting daily to discuss the coronavirus (COVID-19) to evaluate what we are hearing from the industry and guidance from the CDC. As cases of the virus continue to rise and uncertainty remains, we have made the decision to cancel this year’s 53rd Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, June 23-26 in Vancouver, Canada.
While the conference is being canceled, we will still host the Annual Business Meeting in June at NAFCU’s offices in Arlington and via a virtual format. More details to come.
We will miss seeing all of you in June, but the safety of our attendees and staff is of the utmost importance. It is vital for us as an industry to come together. Accordingly, we are adding additional programming to our 2020 Congressional Caucus in September. While the future is uncertain, we are hopeful that we will all be back on track by the fall.
Here is what needs to happen next with your hotel, flight, and registration:
- Registration options:
- Transfer your registration to the 2021 Annual Conference & Solutions Expo (July 27-30, 2021, in Savannah, Georgia) by May 31, 2020.
- Transfer to the 2020 Congressional Caucus (September 13-16, 2020, in Washington, D.C.) or another conference by May 31, 2020.
- Cancel with a full refund by May 31, 2020. We will need full credit card information to process the credit card refund.
- Please contact us at (800) 344-5580 or email@example.com to update your registration.
NOTE: if we do not hear from you on the above options by May 31,2020, NAFCU will automatically transfer your registration to the 2021 Annual Conference and Solutions Expo.
- Hotel: The conference hotels will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation by May 4, 2020. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly to confirm at the following email/phone numbers:
- Pinnacle Hotel Vancouver Harbourfront Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Email: email@example.com
- Vancouver Marriott Pinnacle Downtown Call 1.888.236.2427; must provide confirmation number and the hotel name
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flight: Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
Additionally, we are in the process of creating opportunities to deliver education on session topics through webinars and other digital formats over the next several months, so please watch your email for details on additional programming options.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we have been closely observing this situation from the start. For the latest coronavirus updates, visit our website to view developments, resources, and more.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at email@example.com or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
This conference is canceled. If you have any questions related to sponsorship or exhibits for this conference, please contact Heather Knowles, Conference Exhibition Manager at 703-842-2208 or email@example.com
Preferred Partners, please direct all questions to your NAFCU Services partner liaison, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.