54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo is Canceled
As NAFCU executives continue to evaluate daily the situation surrounding the coronavirus pandemic, feedback from the industry, and guidance from the CDC, the association has made the decision to cancel this year's 54th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, planned for July 27-30 in Savannah, Ga.
A key factor in this decision is the large number of attendees this event brings together. While the conference is being canceled, we will still host NAFCU's Annual Business Meeting via a virtual format. More details to come.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and support of NAFCU throughout the pandemic. We will continue to prioritize the health and safety of our members and employees while still providing you with the education and training opportunities you expect from us.
We will automatically transfer your registration to next year's Annual Conference and Solutions Expo (Summer 2022 in Montreal). Please contact us at 800.344.5580 or email@example.com by Feb. 5 if you would prefer to:
- Transfer your registration to another 2021 conference (see the full lineup of conferences here); or
- Cancel with a full refund.
If you have already booked your hotel stay, the conference hotels will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you have booked within the block, you will receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation in the next 7 days. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly to confirm at the following phone numbers:
- Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa | 912.201.2000
- Hyatt Regency Savannah | 800.233.1234
- Andaz Savannah | 888.233.1234
Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they will issue credits for a canceled ticket.
While we navigate this complex environment, we will continue to listen to your needs and create opportunities to deliver education on planned session topics through webinars and other digital formats over the coming months.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580, or email email@example.com.
Sponsors & Exhibitors
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships & exhibits, please contact Heather Knowles, Conference Exhibition Manager at 703-842-2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferred Partners, please direct all questions to your NAFCU Services partner liaison, or email email@example.com.
Megatrends today. Mega success for your credit union tomorrow.
The program at NAFCU’s 54th Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, July 27-30, 2021 in Savannah, Georgia, is designed for your entire leadership team to learn, workshop and strategize together.
Discover mega trends in the most important topics affecting credit unions, so your board and executive team can implement the most successful growth plan possible. You'll receive updates, ideas, and best practices from a robust network of experts and peers who’ll help you make a solid plan for the future.
All in the vibrant city ranked a “Top 5 U.S. City” in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards for four years running. This charming city is famous for its moss-draped oaks, cobblestone streets, quaint architecture, delicious Southern cuisine, and so much more!
- Enhance your strategic plan with the newest ideas and takeaways you need to know to be successful for years to come
- Connect with peers for valuable insights during fantastic networking opportunities
- Boost your knowledge of trends in disruptive technology, big data, cybersecurity, consumer spending, and more
- Maximize member engagement by enacting a plan to intricately understand and act upon your members’ key needs
- Uncover the important questions that will get your teams discussing the right things impacting the performance of your credit union
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the free, optional pre-conference workshop
- Position your credit union for the future with the latest in game-changing technologies from today's most trusted solutions experts
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union volunteer officials
- Credit union C-level executives and VPs
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.
NAFCU Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed 21 calendar days prior to the conference. A processing fee ($175 each for delegates, $75 for each spouse/guest) applies to all cancellations. Cancellations can still be processed after that date, but refunds will no longer be issued.