55th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo is Canceled
As NAFCU executives continue to evaluate the situation surrounding the coronavirus pandemic—including event capacity restrictions put in place by the province of Quebec and the Canadian government—we’ve made the decision to cancel our 55th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo, originally scheduled for July 12 – 15, 2022 in Montreal, Canada.
A key factor in this decision is the large number of attendees this event brings together. While the conference is being canceled, we’ll still host the Annual Business Meeting in July, at NAFCU’s offices in Arlington and via a virtual format. More details to come.
Please contact us at 800.344.5580 or email@example.com by February 25 to either:
- Transfer your registration to our 2022 Strategic Growth Conference, March 21 – 23 in Greenville, SC
- Transfer your registration to our 2022 Board of Directors and Supervisory Committee Conference, April 11 – 14 in Nashville, TN
- Transfer your registration to our 2022 CEOs and Senior Executives Conference, May 11 – 13 in Key West, FL
- Transfer your registration to our 2022 Congressional Caucus, September 11 – 14 in Washington, DC
- Transfer your registration to another 2022 conference (view the full conference lineup)
- Cancel with a full refund
If you’ve already booked your hotel stay, the conference hotels will cancel all individual room reservations booked within the NAFCU block. If you’ve booked within the block, you’ll receive a confirmation email from the hotel confirming your room cancellation in the next 7 days. If your room was booked through a separate booking agency or under a spouse or guest’s name, or if you do not receive cancellation confirmation, please reach out to the hotel directly to confirm at the following phone numbers:
- Intercontinental Montreal | 514.987.9900
- Le Westin Montreal | 866.837.4262
- Doubletree by Hilton Montreal | 514.285.1450
Flight reservations must be canceled by the individual who originally booked the ticket. Refunds or fee waivers vary with each airline, who will also determine whether they’ll issue credits for a canceled ticket.
While we navigate this complex environment, we’ll continue to listen to your needs and create opportunities to deliver education on planned session topics over the coming months.
Thank you for signing up for our 55th Annual Conference and Solutions Expo. If you have any questions or need assistance with your registration details, please reach out to Chief Operating Officer Anthony Demangone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call NAFCU’s Member Services team at 800.344.5580 or email email@example.com.
Solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union
This Canadian city is famous for its majestic French architecture and language, distant views of snow-capped mountains, deep blue sea, stunning skyscraper skyline, fresh-off-the-boat seafood, and so much more!
And you can experience it all when you join us at the industry's best conference for helping credit union executives and board members lead your credit union confidently into the future. With three full days of solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union, you’re encouraged to bring your entire leadership team.
Start making plans now to attend the credit union event of the year!
- Gain insight into how to better attract and retain top talent at all levels of your credit union, from front-line staff to senior executives to board members
- Review expert discussion around emerging industry trends to help your credit union identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Discuss actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth at your credit union in an efficient and effective manner
- Build a stronger network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
- Earn NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy and supervisory committee know-how, arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- Have the opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus get a PDF of our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE optional on-demand webinar (additional costs apply for certification exam).
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members