Learn valuable new ideas in Vancouver
You’ll gain invaluable insights into the credit union industry at NAFCU’s 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 23-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada.
It’s no wonder Vancouver is ranked one of Condé Nast Traveler’s Best Cities in the World for two years running. This Canadian city is famous for its snow-capped mountains, deep blue sea, stunning skyscraper skyline, fresh-off-the-boat seafood, and so much more!
And you can experience it all when you join us at the industry's best conference for helping credit union executives and board members lead your credit union confidently into the future. With three full days of solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union, you’re encouraged to bring your entire leadership team.
Start making plans now to attend the credit union event of the year!
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- Insight into how to better attract and retain top talent at all levels of your credit union, from front-line staff to senior executives to board members
- Expert discussion around emerging industry trends to help your credit union identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- A deeper understanding of new technologies, processes, and strategies to beat FinTech competition at their own game while attracting new members
- Actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth at your credit union in an efficient and effective manner
- A stronger network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy and supervisory committee know-how, arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE pre-conference workshop (additional costs apply for workshop and certification exam).
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.
NAFCU Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed 21 calendar days prior to the conference. A processing fee ($175 each for delegates, $75 for each spouse/guest) applies to all cancellations. Cancellations can still be processed after that date, but refunds will no longer be issued.