Megatrends today. Mega success for your credit union tomorrow.
You’ll gain invaluable insights into the credit union industry at NAFCU’s 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 23-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada.
The program at NAFCU’s 53rd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo, June 23-26, 2020 in Vancouver, Canada, is designed for your entire leadership team to learn, workshop and strategize together.
Discover mega trends in the most important topics affecting credit unions, so your board and executive team can implement the most successful 5-year growth plan possible. You'll receive updates, ideas, and best practices, from a robust network of experts and peers who’ll help you make a solid plan for the future.
All in the vibrant city Condé Nast Traveler ranked one of the Best Cities in the World for two years running. And it’s no wonder why: this Canadian city is famous for its snow-capped mountains, deep blue sea, stunning skyscraper skyline, fresh-off-the-boat seafood, and so much more!
Coronavirus Update: View NAFCU's statement on coronavirus.
- Enhance your strategic plan with the newest ideas and takeaways you need to know to be successful for years to come
- Connect with peers for valuable insights during fantastic networking opportunities
- Boost your knowledge of trends in disruptive technology, big data, cybersecurity, consumer spending, and more
- Maximize member engagement by enacting a plan to intricately understand and act upon your members’ key needs
- Uncover the important questions that will get your teams discussing the right things impacting the performance of your credit union
- Earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification by passing the exam after the free, optional pre-conference workshop
- Position your credit union for the future with the latest in game-changing technologies from today's most trusted solutions experts
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union volunteer officials
- Credit union C-level executives and VPs
- All credit unions are welcome—special rate for members!
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.
NAFCU Conference Registration Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. To qualify for a refund, cancellations must be processed 21 calendar days prior to the conference. A processing fee ($175 each for delegates, $75 for each spouse/guest) applies to all cancellations. Cancellations can still be processed after that date, but refunds will no longer be issued.