Solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union
This Canadian city is famous for its majestic French architecture and language, distant views of snow-capped mountains, deep blue sea, stunning skyscraper skyline, fresh-off-the-boat seafood, and so much more!
And you can experience it all when you join us at the industry's best conference for helping credit union executives and board members lead your credit union confidently into the future. With three full days of solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union, you’re encouraged to bring your entire leadership team.
Start making plans now to attend the credit union event of the year!
- Gain insight into how to better attract and retain top talent at all levels of your credit union, from front-line staff to senior executives to board members
- Review expert discussion around emerging industry trends to help your credit union identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Discuss actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth at your credit union in an efficient and effective manner
- Build a stronger network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
- Earn NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy and supervisory committee know-how, arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE pre-conference workshop (additional costs apply for workshop and certification exam).
Who should attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members