Build a Thriving Credit Union: Engage 2024 Awaits You in Nashville!
Engage 2024 Annual Conference in Nashville, Tennessee, from June 11 to 14, 2024, is not just another conference. It's the ultimate gathering for credit union executives and board members who are eager to strategize, celebrate, and build a bigger, better credit union together.
Picture this: 3.5 days packed with powerful solutions and cutting-edge strategies that will empower you to confidently lead your credit union into the future. But it doesn't stop there. Engage 2024 also provides ample opportunities for networking and celebrating our incredible industry. We encourage you to bring your entire leadership team to make the most of this transformative event.
Experience the unique blend of innovation, creativity, and legendary hospitality that Nashville has to offer. Now is the time to plan your attendance at the credit union event of the year.
Secure your spot at Engage 2024 and get ready to unlock unlimited possibilities!
- Arrive Tuesday, June 11 (Networking Reception)
- Leave Friday, June 14 (sessions end by 12 p.m.)
You'll engage by:
- Uncovering strategies to achieve rapid growth at your credit union
- Gaining key insights and best practices in hot trends such as AI and payments
- Discovering ways to enhance the attraction and retention of top talent
- Acquiring skills to adjust to the evolving workforce
- Strategizing for Board and CEO succession planning
- Identifying new opportunities and mitigating risks
- Expanding your network: Foster a robust community of CU CEOs, executives and board members nationwide
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members