Build a bigger, better credit union by engaging together to strategize and celebrate
Southern California—famous for sun, sand and surf, plus Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Malibu and more. You’ll be near it all in Long Beach for Engage 2023: NAFCU’s Annual Conference, June 27 – 30, 2023. It’s the perfect setting to engage together in-person at our biggest event of the year…for the first time in four years!
And you can experience it all when you join us at the industry’s premier conference for engaging with industry experts and leaders from across the country. You’ll learn together, network together and celebrate our industry as you discover solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union. You’re encouraged to bring your entire leadership team!
Start making plans now to attend Engage 2023, the credit union event of the year!
Recommended travel dates:
You'll engage by:
- Gaining key insights to better focus your decisions regarding cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence and payments
- Uncovering how to better attract and retain top talent at all levels of your credit union, from trends in the changing workforce, to board and CEO succession planning
- Strengthening your understanding around emerging industry trends to help your credit union identify opportunities and mitigate risks
- Discussing actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth at your credit union in an efficient and effective manner
- Building a stronger network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members