Build a bigger, better credit union by engaging together to strategize and celebrate
CEOs, C-suite, executives, and volunteer leaders: meet your peers at NAFCU’s Annual Conference, Engage, June 27 – 30, 2023 in sunny Southern California.
Engage 2023 is the credit union industry’s premier conference for engaging with thought leaders and experts on CU growth, AI, payments, workforce, and more.
Bring your leadership team to broaden your network and discover solutions and strategies to build a bigger, better credit union.
Recommended travel dates:
You'll engage by:
- Finding actionable takeaways for rapid growth at your credit union
- Gaining insights regarding artificial intelligence and payments
- Uncovering how to attract and retain top talent
- Learning how to adapt to the changing workforce
- Board and CEO succession planning
- Identifying new opportunities and mitigating risks
- Building a broad network of CU CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
Get Conference Updates
NAFCU’s Annual Conference is an amazing experience. The ideas are second-to-none. We will be back next year!
CEO, CACL FCU