Earn Your Board Certification at the Optional Pre-Conference Workshop
Your role as a credit union board or committee member usually doesn't come with a job description. Often, both new and seasoned directors and supervisory committee members can find themselves working through issues without a firm understanding of the rules of the game...but not when you've earned your NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert (NCVE) certification.
Earning an NCVE will enhance your expertise in:
- The role of a corporate board
- The corporate governance of credit unions and how credit union officials fit
- Fiduciary duties
- The credit union board's role in risk and compliance management
- NCUA expectations and the exam process
- The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
- The inner workings of the credit union industry
- Key financial ratios that every volunteer should understand
All taught by NAFCU Executive Vice President and COO Anthony Demangone. With your pre-conference workshop attendance, you'll also receive a copy of Anthony's bestselling Credit Union Directors Handbook!
- Pre-Conference Workshop: $199 Members, $280 Nonmembers
- NCVE Exam During Conference: $49 Members, $69 Nonmembers