Get Big Trends and Big Takeaways in the Big Easy
You’ll discover big ideas, and big opportunities, to help you achieve big growth at NAFCU’s 52nd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo in New Orleans, Louisiana (aka “the Big Easy”).
This is the best conference in the industry to help today's credit union executives and board members lead your credit union confidently into the future.
Take advantage of three full days of solutions and strategies to help you build a bigger, better credit union:
- Discover how to better attract and retain top talent at the board, executive and staff levels
- Explore new and upcoming top-level compliance issues from a leadership perspective, giving you an upper hand on keeping your credit union safe
- Uncover impactful new technologies, processes, and strategies to help you crush your FinTech competitors and attract new members—especially millennials
- Gain immediately actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth, and learn how to efficiently integrate them into your credit union
And don’t forget the city itself! It's no wonder The New York Times ranked New Orleans as #1 on its Places to Go 2018 list. The Big Easy is famous for its delicious food, unique culture, vibrant music, and much more. The city crackles with energy best summed up by the Cajun phrase "laissez les bon temps rouler"…let the good times roll!
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- Insight into how to better attract and retain top talent at all levels of your credit union, from front-line staff to senior executives to board members
- High-level compliance information to help you keep your credit union safe
- A deeper understanding of new technologies, processes, and strategies to beat FinTech competition at their own game while attracting new members
- Actionable takeaways for achieving rapid growth at your credit union in an efficient and effective manner
- A stronger network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy and supervisory committee know-how, arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE pre-conference workshop (additional costs apply for workshop and certification exam).
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.