About this conference
You've never been to a conference like NAFCU’s 52nd Annual Conference & Solutions Expo in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is the largest conference in the industry for today's credit union executives and board members to build, improve upon, and implement better strategic planning.
Day 1: Benefit from a full environmental scan so you totally understand what's happening now, and what you should put in place to be ready for the future.
Day 2: Get big ideas from 4 big thinkers, then deep dive into each topic with hands-on workshops led by the keynoters themselves.
Day 3: Learn how to best integrate the prior two days of ideas and lessons into your credit union, so you can quickly and efficiently accomplish excellence.
It's no wonder The New York Times ranked New Orleans as #1 on its Places to Go 2018 list. The Big Easy is famous for its delicious food, unique culture, vibrant music, and much more. The city crackles with energy best summed up by the Cajun phrase "laissez les bon temps rouler"…let the good times roll!
Who Should Attend:
- Credit union CEOs and presidents
- Credit union executive management
- Credit union board members
- Credit union supervisory committee members
- Information to build, improve upon, and implement better strategic planning
- A full environmental scan so you totally understand what's happening now, and what you should put in place to be ready for the future
- Big ideas from 4 big thinkers, followed by a deep dive into each topic via hands-on workshops led by the keynoters themselves
- Insight into how to best integrate the ideas and lessons from the first two days into your credit union, so you can quickly and efficiently accomplish excellence
- A new network of credit union CEOs, executives, board members and supervisory committee members from around the country
- NAFCU training certificates in financial literacy and supervisory committee know-how, arming you with the knowledge to confidently perform your credit union volunteer duties
- The opportunity to earn the NAFCU Certified Volunteer Expert designation, plus our bestselling handbook containing key, easy-to-find information to help you perform your duties. Both available when you attend the NCVE pre-conference workshop (additional costs apply for workshop and certification exam).
NAFCU's Solutions Expo is the hub for the latest technologies, applications and resources available to improve your credit union operations and efficiencies, drive new income, and better serve your members. Visit the NAFCU Services Preferred Partner Pavilion to engage with top-picked solution providers. All Preferred Partners have been peer-approved as superior in their solution category.
Contact us to learn more about exhibiting in the expo.