In today’s “Me Too” world, the chances of an allegation of harassment (whether “sexual” or “hostile workplace” oriented) being filed against your credit union are greater than ever. It’s no longer enough to simply write and train staff and volunteers on a good anti-harassment policy. You’ve got to be prepared for the eventuality of a claim. So, what do you do when an employee files a charge? Worse yet, what if the charge is against the CEO or a board member? Let’s face it, we encounter more lawsuits and “charges” in the Human Resources arena than we do in the fraud department. In this informative and entertaining Anti-Harassment Training webinar, you’ll examine harassment, what it is and isn’t and learn specific instructions on how to handle charges once they’ve been made (whether they’re legitimate or not).
- Learn how to identify what is, and isn’t, considered harassment
- Discuss ways to protect your employees and your credit union against harassment charges
- Discover how to conduct a harassment investigation
- Understand when it’s necessary to “go outside” for help
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until September 14, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- Presidents and CEOs
- HR staff
- Executive vice presidents and COOs
- NCRM and risk titles
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar