In this webinar, Successfully Managing the Bank Acquisition Process you’ll learn how to manage the bank acquisition process to accelerate your institution’s growth and financial success, expand into new markets and acquire commercial lending expertise. You’ll get practical advice regarding the process, the risks and benefits from the transaction, how to identify bank targets and avoid the pitfalls that exist in this type of acquisition.
- Delve into developing your acquisition strategy
- Explore the acquisition timeline and process
- Understand the M&A market landscape
- Learn to avoid surprises
$295 Members | $395 Nonmembers
(Additional $50 for USB)
One registration gives your entire team access to the live webinar and on-demand recording until November 15, 2024.
Go to the Online Training Center to access the webinar after purchase »
Who Should Attend
- NCCOs and compliance titles
- NCRMs and risk titles
- NCBSOs and BSA titles
- Legal staff
- NCCOs will receive 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- NCRMs will recieve 1.0 CEUs for participating in this webinar
- CPA credit information is below; recommended 1.0 CPE credits.
CPA Certification Credit Information (Note: Webinars must be attended when aired to receive CPE credits.)
- Reviewer: Josie Collins, Senior Associate Director of Education, NAFCU
- Learning Objectives: See key takeaways
- Program Level: Basic
- Prerequisites Needed: None
- Advance Preparation Needed: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
- Recommended CPE Credits: 1.0 credits
- Recommended Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge – Technical
About Our Webinars
Our webinars are streamed live from NAFCU headquarters near Washington, DC. Your audio/video feed of the presenters includes presentation slides and downloadable handouts. You can easily submit your questions to the presenters at any time during the live broadcast, with no dialing over the phone! The audio and video stream directly through your computer.